- Bryteflow CDC freed up development resources to focus on analytics.
- Enabled the client to focus on delivering better analytics to stakeholders.
Waterford is an education technology company and a non-profit research centre based in the US, dedicated to creating the best personalized reading, math, and science software for early learners.
- Waterford Research Institute needed to replace legacy reporting and dashboards with visualizations that were more consumable by education administrators, school principals, teachers and parents.
- They collected a lot of information about a student’s learning methods and progress and wanted to use this in a relevant way.
- They were looking to deliver more actionable information to individuals that could help a student close any learning gaps.
- Being a non-profit, they needed a cost-effective solution to address their data management issues.
- Waterford used the BryteFlow CDC software to get access to real-time data.
- They could get prepared, accurate data that was ready for analytics with zero coding.
- BryteFlow with automated CDC freed up the company’s development resources to focus on analytics.
- Data was available in near real-time with no coding involved.
- There was a huge increase in ROI as compared to the earlier system.
- BryteFlow was adjudged as a low cost, easy to use, competent and reliable software as compared to their internal system and its ongoing maintenance.