INDUSTRY: FINANCIAL SERVICES
Nib Health Funds
- Point-and-click to sync SQL Server to AWS Kinesis.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- Unlock data silo like the Geneys call centre system to a modern AWS platform.
- nib Health funds operates in an industry with very high “lapse propensity”. nib was looking to improve customer experience across the multiple touchpoints on offer, including online and call centre.
- nib Health funds was already collecting online clickstreams and was looking for a way to match the online visitor if he/she contacts the call centre enabling an omni-channel experience. The call centre operates a Genesys telephony system, which is underpinned by a SQL Server database.
nib health funds has a cloud-first strategy and prefers a solution that has low on-going maintenance. This was addressed by the fact that BryteFlow is an off-the-shelf software, with continuous software enhancements and support structure.
Using BryteFlow’s point-and-click interface, nib Health Funds was able to sync SQL Server to AWS Kinesis stream. A third party tagging software was able to match the telephony stream to clickstreams, creating a unified persona across these different channels.
With the solution fully operational, whenever a visitor fills out an online quote and quits before completion and when he/she contacts the call centre, the operator will have relevant contextual information to facilitate the caller in a meaningful way. Experiences such as this over time give rise to a better customer experience and ultimately improve the lapse propensity score.